dinsdag 8 november 2011

London Trip in October/November 2011

Sorry for not talking much. But I had been on holiday for a bit and made some new photos. :-)

So I decided to post up first few photos of my past adventures in London for the past 4 days, during Halloween.

To start off is the image of the BBC Radio Centre, which is still under refurbishment.


The recent Disney Store near Oxford Circus.


The Ritz Hotel/Restaurant.


A Line of people wanting to get their costumes for Halloween. X-D


A weird, yet amusing framework.


Hamleys Toy Store, which I only bought was an energy drink. refreshing. :-P


Picadilly Circus.


A building of Ripley's Believe it or not Museums, near the Trocaderro.


Earl's Court station on my way back from Kensington.


Convent Garden (I think it is.)


And at Forbidden Planet Megastore, a few hours after I arrived, was having a make up session there, and showing how to make an awesome Zombie make up look! *o*


A Statue of (Movie/Bay-verse) Optimus Prime at Ripley's.


And that's it for now. Hope to post up more images soon! Involving my first UK Anime Convention run & The Doctor Who Experience!

Stay Tuned! ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten